Question for all who question the Authenticity of Sikh Faith

SBN CEO

Administrator
Staff member
QUESTIONS FOR ALL THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN TRYING TO CONVINCE THE SIKHS TO BELIEVE THAT THEIR BELIEF IN 'DHAN “DHAN SIRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI” BEING THEIR LIVING GURU' IS SUBJECT TO BE CORRECTED.

A True Guru is a Guru because His Soul is Merged with The Higher Self.
For us(SIKHS) ALL OUR GURUS ARE TRUE GURUS. :)
For us(SIKHS) All our Eleven Gurus are LIVING. :)
For us(SIKHS) TRUTH never dies. It is not bound to time and space. ALL GURU SAHIBAAN AND ETERNAL LIVING JOTE IN THE FORM OF DHAN DHAN SIRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI
are everywhere, all the time, Adole, Apaar……:)
Baani Prabh Ki Sabh ko Bolay, Aap Adole Na Kabhu Doley………

IF ME NEECH IS WRONG PLEASE CORRECT ME.:roll:

Now we all know this Truth that human body is limited to time and space so has to expire one day. So is Guru Ji’s. There is no Guru living in a physical body forever. CAN YOUR GURU'S PHYSICAL BODY CAN LIVE FOREVER??????

And I hope we all agree on this point that Atma never dies. DO WE??????

So for us(SIKHS), all our Gurus are here; now; have not gone anywhere. ARE THEY GONE ANYWHERE????

For all those who have been beating the drum Living Guru, Living Guru; In a Human Body, In a Human Body; The Only Way, The Only Way-
Will your Guru be of NO USE TO YOU AFTER HE/SHE LEAVES HIS/HER HUMAN ABODE??????

Are his/her words(truth) those are coming out of his/her mouth now, will be useless after he/she leaves the physical body???????

forgive me please

----------------------------------------
----------------------------------------

More...