Corruption in the Punjab

SBN CEO

Administrator
Staff member
admin note: The image attached to this article is described in the next paragraph. The image had to be resized and attached because if not a black window displays in the Spotlight. Unavoidable. I apologize for any unwanted changes to the OP.

The building that Houses the Patwari, next to the deputy Kaptaan Moga police office. On the left can be seen the Tahsildars so called office, the grey house which is NEVER occupied apart from some chairs where people sit and gossip, while awaiting!The thasildar attends once a week alledgedly.NO wonder Punjab is stagnant and has NOT moved forward.

The Tahsildar & Patwari's Office at Badhni, where farmers and poor people turn up day after day to get their documents sorted out. BUT the Patwari Mangal Singh is never in the office.

When contacted by phone , and if he answers, you think ..you are lucky...NO ..NO...you are not so lucky ..as then he is full of excuses-that he is in Chandigarh, or that his son is sick and the third day he was sick.His excuses never cease to amaze.

The people come, sit around ''wehelle'gossip and go home waiting for him.They repeat the same action the next day, while Patwari Mangal Singh comes with another innovative excuse when caught on phone if lucky; otherwise he turns the phone off.

This is the beauracratic structure, the Akali Dal government has sat up in the Punjab.It is the most corrupted government that Punjab has ever seen.Yet CM Badal sahib never ceases to say the Punjab will be turned into California, Australia or Sweden- I don't think the Buddha Badal sahib knows what California or the countries look like, or operate like.

The 'High street' of Badhni is full of holes & swampy water, that smells. People could not walk through, so the poor people themselves managed to throw tons of earth over to try to make it passable, but as the earth settles, it has become uneven with potholes and puddles of water.

The 'road' is full of waste that is lying in corners or over the whole street with little puddles of stagnant water that breeds mosquitoes and disease.Not to mention of people digging their noses and spitting all over or urinating in the tight corners or lanes that run to the houses!

Some of the habits of Punjabis are understandable, but at least the sytsems should be attempted to be improved.At least the government officials should arrive on duty on time and facilitate the important paper work of the people where all documents are correct and in order.

The absence of officers who are supposed to be on duty , seeking bribery quite openly is rife among the officials, the people are forced to give to get their work done and the NRIs never help when they offer bigger sums to get the work done.It is a catch 22-Corruption is breeding more corruption.This is not the fault of the central Govt, but the Punjab-where the SIKH AKLAI government is in power, alledgedly.

This makes me wonder if those Sikhs talking about Khalistan do indeed live in the real world.If the current systems in Punjab are anything to go by, the Sikh government in Khalistan will be worst.The habit of Punjabis to help and do work for 'apna ghar da banda 'than with imandari , sachai and jumawari are totally absent in the Punjabi and specifically Sikh psyche!

I don't think even the Gurus can any longer help the Punjab and it's people get a simply decent life where they can sleep without worrying to find R9000 to simlply get a 'daskhat' on a birth certificate!

Es Guruan di dharti da aap Guru ...hi rakha ho sakda, par shaid aaj uh vi hath shad gaye hon ge.I feel sorry for the people of the Punjab in this age and time.

One can see all those sitting 'gappan marrde' ..Rab sahib Patwari ji di udeek wich!aj ayoo , ke kall nu ayoo ga....shaid badal sahib nu aap vi nah patta hove ke patwari sahib kad padaran ge!

I am left in NO doubt at all that this is the case throught the whole Punjab admistration system and all over Punjab.At some stage I will talk about the most corrupted minister in Punjab, involved in on going sex scandal cases along with his son, still dreams of minstership.This man tried to impress me that he was talking to the SSP Moga, after inviting me to the house for a meal.

Attachments - Sikh Philosophy Network

More...