Can One Hide A True Guru

SBN CEO

Administrator
Staff member
Respected Saadh Sangat Ji,

our respected Veer
MANYOG SAHIL MAKKAR JI IS CLAIMING TO HIDE HIS GURU'S NAME FROM ALL OF US, AND WONDERFULLY TRYING TO CONVINCE US ALL THAT He Himself and HIS GURU KNOWS BANI BETTER THAN ALL OF US.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahil Makkar

First of all, My reason to be on this forum.. is not to tell u about my master.. thats why I have never put the name of my master n WILL NEVER PUT.. Because master can be anyone who can show u the GOD...
But reason is that .... I really feel a big woe.. when I see that NO ONE IS FOLLOWING OUR GREAT SGGS..

AND HE HIMSELF IS CLAIMIMG NOT TO KNOW GURMUKHI. He does not even know Siri Japji sahib!!!!!!!!

Quote:

I cant understand this type of punjabi..
ikv sicAwrw hoeIAY ikv kUVY qutY pwil ]
hukim rjweI clxw nwnk iliKAw nwil ]

and respected Sahil Ji is claiming to help us open our Tenth Gate!!!!!!!!!!
Quote:
I THINK U MUST HAVE READ DIB-DRISHTI/DASAM-DWAAR(TENTHDOOR) no of times.. BUT DID U EVER THINK THAT HOW MY TENTH DOOR WILL OPEN.. AND HOW I WILL GET THE AMRIT.. I THINK NEVER..

and wonderfully thinks that it is NOT O-p-e-n, as well as we are not even thinking of what to doooooooo......

And He Himself Whose tenth gate is open, having a problem learning a language, or translating it correctly - is it a problem, may be, :unsure: ,:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: .......

And Dhan Dhan Siri Guru Gobind Singh Ji knew many many languages perfectly, Dhan Dhan Siri Guru Nanak Dev Ji went around in all the four directions, and communicated with people speaking all different languages........

can a true Guru, a Brahmgyani stay hidden.....

Dhan Dhan Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji guides us this way:

AMg 607
ang 607
Page 607

soriT mhlw 4 pMcpdw ]
sorath mehulaa 4 punchupudhaa
Sorat'h, Fourth Mehl, Panch-Padas:

Acru crY qw isiD hoeI isDI qy buiD pweI ]
achur churai thaa sidh hoee sidhee thae budh paaee
If one eats the uneatable, then he becomes a Siddha, a being of perfect spirituality; through this perfection, he obtains wisdom.

pRym ky sr lwgy qn BIqir qw BRmu kwitAw jweI ]1]
praem kae sur laagae thun bheethar thaa bhrum kaattiaa jaaee
When the arrow of the Lord's Love pierces his body, then his doubt is eradicated. ||1||

myry goibd Apuny jn kau dyih vifAweI ]
maerae gobidh apunae jun ko dhaehi vaddiaaee
O my Lord of the Universe, please bless Your humble servant with glory.

gurmiq rwm nwmu prgwshu sdw rhhu srxweI ] rhwau ]
gurumath raam naam purugaasuhu sudhaa rehuhu surunaaee
Under Guru's Instructions, enlighten me with the Lord's Name, that I may dwell forever in Your Sanctuary. ||Pause||

iehu sMswru sBu Awvx jwxw mn mUrK cyiq Ajwxw ]
eihu sunsaar subh aavun jaanaa mun moorukh chaeth ajaanaa
This whole world is engrossed in coming and going; O my foolish and ignorant mind, be mindful of the Lord.

hir jIau ik®pw krhu guru mylhu qw hir nwim smwxw ]2]
har jeeo kirupaa kuruhu gur maeluhu thaa har naam sumaanaa
O Dear Lord, please, take pity upon me, and unite me with the Guru, that I may merge in the Lord's Name. ||2||

ijs kI vQu soeI pRBu jwxY ijs no dyie su pwey ] vsqu AnUp Aiq Agm Agocr guru pUrw AlKu lKwey ]3]
jis kee vuth soee prubh jaanai jis no dhaee s paaeae
Only one who has it knows God; he alone has it, to whom God has given it - so very beautiful, unapproachable and unfathomable. Through the Perfect Guru, the unknowable is known. ||3||

ijin ieh cwKI soeI jwxY gUMgy kI imiTAweI ]
jin eih chaakhee soee jaanai goongae kee mithiaaee
Only one who tastes it knows it, like the mute, who tastes the sweet candy, but cannot speak of it.

rqnu lukwieAw lUkY nwhI jy ko rKY lukweI ]4]
ruthun lukaaeiaa lookai naahee jae ko rukhai lukaaee
The jewel is concealed, but it is not concealed, even though one may try to conceal it. ||4||

sBu ikCu qyrw qU AMqrjwmI qU sBnw kw pRBu soeI ]
subh kish thaeraa thoo anthurujaamee thoo subhunaa kaa prubh soee
Everything is Yours, O Inner-knower, Searcher of hearts; You are the Lord God of all.

ijs no dwiq krih so pwey jn nwnk Avru n koeI ]5]9]
jis no dhaath kurehi so paaeae jun naanuk avur n koee
He alone receives the gift, unto whom You give it; O servant Nanak, there is no one else. ||5||9||

forgive me please
----------------------------------------