Responding to the Objections Raised by Sahil Ji

SBN CEO

Administrator
Staff member
Respected Saadh Sangat Ji,

Please forgive me for causing any inconvenience.

Responding to the Objections Raised by Respected Sahil Makkar Ji

His Claims, Objections and my Observations and Response:

1.(SAHIL MAKKAR SAYS)You have to see God before you can do real Naam Simran.
My response: GURBANI IS NIRANKAAR. What else he is trying to prove us? We have our Guru-“THE LIVING JOTE” what else we need to see?

Guru and Nirankaar is always with everybody, NOW IF SOMEONE CANNOT SEE, NOBODY ELSE CAN GIVE THEIR OWN GLASSES TO THE OTHER PERSON TO SEE IT. WE CAN ONLY SHARE OUR EXPERIENCE.

And as Gurbani says, to see the truth we need to come under Guru/God’s Hukam.

ikv sicAwrw hoeIAY ikv kUVY qutY pwil ]
hukim rjweI clxw nwnk iliKAw nwil ]

swcw swihbu swcu nwie BwiKAw Bwau Apwru ]
AwKih mMgih dyih dyih dwiq kry dwqwru ]
Pyir ik AgY rKIAY ijqu idsY drbwru ]
muhO ik bolxu bolIAY ijqu suix Dry ipAwru ]
AMimRq vylw scu nwau vifAweI vIcwru ]
krmI AwvY kpVw ndrI moKu duAwru ]
nwnk eyvY jwxIAY sBu Awpy sicAwru ]

i can go on and on…….
Gurbani tells everything in very clear words, NOW IF SOMEONE DOES NOT WANT TO READ AND SEE THAT ME NEECH CANNOT DO ANYTHING, INFACT NOBODY ELSE CAN DO ANYTHING……

2.He claims to be a BrahmGyani. (ALL HIS POSTS ARE CRYING OUT LOUD-I KNOW EVERYTHING, YOU ALL DON’T)
My Response: i am not seeing any quality of a Brahgyani in him(again solely my observation).
Guru Sahib Says:

bRhm igAwnI kY DIrju eyk ]
i do not see dheeraj even anywhere near him. Look at how restless he is to get an answer, where all my posts are clearly stating everything. Well Saadh Sangat Ji, is this a LAKSHAN OF A BRAHMGYANI AS HE IS CLAIMIMG TO BE?????

bRhm igAwnI kY nwhI AiBmwn ]

bRhm igAwnI bMDn qy mukqw ]
And he wants others to response so that he can continue…

Isn’t

bRhm igAwnI eyk aUpir Aws ]
bRhm igAwnI kw nhI ibnws ]
bRhm igAwnI kY grIbI smwhw ]
bRhm igAwnI praupkwr aumwhw ]
bRhm igAwnI kY nwhI DMDw ]
bRhm igAwnI ly Dwvqu bMDw ]
bRhm igAwnI kY hoie su Blw ]
bRhm igAwnI suPl Plw ]
bRhm igAwnI sMig sgl auDwru ]
nwnk bRhm igAwnI jpY sgl sMswru ]

Anyways it is all his own problems; nobody can free anybody from the shackles of Maya but Waheguru.

Again my oservation: he does not understand Gurmukhi and all this knowledge of Gurbani he claims to have is borrowed. Saadh Sangat Ji he claims to be an ALL KNOWER, how long it can take to an all knower to learn a language(Dhan Dhan Siri Guru Gobind Singh Ji knew many languages so perfectly). Before one uses Gurbani to prove his/her point, i think it is very essential that one must have read ALL GURBANI-

PURE GUR KI PURI DIKHEYAA......

3. He used a few Lines from certain Shabads and plainly used them to prove his own points:
  • what happens when a true Saint comes into our life.
My response: There is a lot of times Guru Sahibaan has mentioned in Gurbani- WE HAVE TO FOLLOW GURU’S TEACHINGS, OTHERWISE NOTHING:

Like:
syvk isK pUjx siB Awvih siB gwvih hir hir aUqm bwnI ]
gwivAw suixAw iqn kw hir Qwie pwvY ijn siqgur kI AwigAw siq siq kir mwnI ]1]
bolhu BweI hir kIriq hir Bvjl qIriQ ]
hir dir iqn kI aUqm bwq hY sMqhu hir kQw ijn jnhu jwnI ] rhwau ]
Awpy guru cylw hY Awpy Awpy hir pRBu coj ivfwnI ]
jn nwnk Awip imlwey soeI hir imlsI Avr sB iqAwig Ehw hir BwnI ]2]

and many more times…
He is totally ignoring all that goes against his own theory.
  • You have to see God before real naam simran happens.
My response: repeating again- Dhan Dhan Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji is Nirankaar- Bani is Nirankaar…….
What else proof do we need, If others cannot see that nobody can help…..
  • He was supporting Respected Balbir Ji, for disrespecting the Kirtan Pratha. He was supporting his theory that outer Kirtan is not important, you have to see God to listen to real Kirtan.
My response: Again Bani is Nirankaar and all the true Sikhs respect Kirtan, every society, every faith has people who misuse certain traditions, so we also have some people who do, BUT THAT DOES NOT MAKE KIRTAN NOT-SACRED.

kir ikrpw sMqn scu kihAw ]
srb sUK iehu Awnµdu lihAw ]
swDsMig hir kIrqnu gweIAY ]
khu nwnk vfBwgI pweIAY ]

hir kIrqnu suxY hir kIrqnu gwvY ]
iqsu jn dUKu inkit nhI AwvY ]

May i ask Saadh Sangat Ji, if real Kirtan is being listened deep within (inside) by Sahil Ji, why is he so so so anxiously waiting for my reply????? i know and in my case(forgive me please) it does not take me more than nine seconds to know the response, other person says/writes it or not…………and I am not even close to a Brahmgyani, just a learner myself, only trying to do GURU JI DI SEVA WITHOUT ANY SELF INTEREST.

THIS IS ALL SAADH SANGAT JI,

PLEASE FORGIVE ME.

FOR SIKHS PERFECT MASTER IS DHAN DHAN SIRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI............

----------------------------------------
----------------------------------------

More...