Need Help - Connecting with the Guru...

SBN CEO

Administrator
Staff member
I was born and raised in a Sikh family, and have tons of love and respect for Guru Maharaj! Babaji has blessed me with a lot in life!!! I have everything!!!

I love listening to kirtan, and would always have it on even when i was studying, driving or working!!! There was a time i would do Nitnem without greed and bartering with God!!!

All cahanged for me last year!!! I started looking for work 2 years ago and a year in job serach with no progress i started getting depressed!!! This where my faith and realtionship with Babaji started going downhill!!!!

1) i just can't pray anymore without expecting something good happen on my job serach!!! So at times i feel so guilty i just stop praying!!!
2) i have faith in Babji, but why do i find it so difficult to accept his will!!!
3) i am not thankless for what he has given me, and he has given me a lot, husband, son family, financial security. Am i wrong for asking more. If he is data of everything! Where else xan i go and who else should I ask!!!

I am torn between my faith, my love for Baaji and my need to survive in this world!!!! All i want is to be able to paath the way i used to!! Because i wanted to do it, now it is like a trade between me and babaji!!! I want to stop but i can't!!!

This could be my letter to Babaji!!! Hoping he will answer me through the sangat!!! Help me love him unconditionaly again, without demands, fights and tears:)

More...